5 Steps to Improve Your Site Lead Generation Performance
Having a beautiful website is not enough to generate leads or make your brand more visible online. Here are 5 proven and recommended steps to help you save time and make your websites bring more qualified leads:
- Get your site’s SEO tracked and analyzed 24/7
You need to keep your site analyzed and optimized all day round. You need to keep an eye on the constant tweaks the search engines make, because you never can tell what happens to your site right now:
- How many pages are indexed?
- How well are your landing pages optimized?
- Are your competitors’ rankings growing?
How can you keep monitor all much easier? Many tools are available in the market to help you analyze your site. We use one of the best in the market, and we call it “VivosTools”. It help you manage your site with no stress and get critical SEO data on the fly. All you need is your site’s URL and some keywords to start with.
- Balance Keywords + Rankings + Traffic formula
Find the right keywords, let your site’s rankings grow and get most out of the traffic you get. The basics to increase your current traffic volume are:
- Optimize some pages for “long-tail” keywords. They have less competition and get you top 10 Google rankings faster.
- Monitor the Universal Search results in Google. See where your site ranks in Google Images, Videos, Places, etc. — to optimize the traffic-bringing pages.
- Always analyze how your rankings change over time. See which marketing/SEO campaigns work best.
“VivosTools” does the boring job of checking the ranking data manually and deliver you the necessary data.
- Maintain rich and healthy backlink profile
You already know that you need the right backlinks from the right places to make a better impression for Google. But how do you know what the right is?
- Analyze backlinks of your top ranking competitors. See what kind of anchor text they use, how good the backlink pages are (age, PageRank, Alexa, etc.). Mark out the backlink opportunities.
- Look critically at your own backlinks. Which are most effective? And which ones bring most traffic? Mark out the best resources.
- Analyze anchor text variations and diversify anchors. Diversify with brand names, “naked” URLs (e.g., site.com), add such phrases as “on this page” or “click here”
Lets face it, no one has the time to manually investigate backlinks? With “VivosTools”, you can easily handle backlink research, analyzing your own and your competitors’ links.
- Ensure your site’s pages are 100% visible to the search engines
Make sure your website’s fully optimized on 2 main levels — onsite and onpage. Eliminate the critical issues that can harm site’s visibility:
- Check if all important content is not blocked.
- Control the amount of Flash/Frame elements.
- Fix broken links (this also improves your site usability).
- Get rid of duplicate content — Google hates it!
- Optimize all page elements — titles, descriptions, images, text, etc.
- Solution: WebSite Auditor
Not sure how to identify and fix the above issues? “VivosTools” WebSite Auditor and the integrated Google Webmaster Tools, which are specially designed for on-page optimization, let you collect the necessary data.
- Leverage Social Media to increase brand awareness AND SALES!
Posting a tweet or two is not what social media management is about. True online reputation management includes:
- Diversified online presence — communicate on multiple social networks.
- Tracking one’s brand mentions.
- Posting replies to negative and positive reviews of your product or services.
“VivosTools” Learn how using “VivosTools” helps manage all SMM activities and Online Reputation Management under one user-friendly dashboard!